Wind & Wine Sunset Sail
An incomparable sunset experience amid the warm tropical caribbean waters of the Florida Keys. Rated #1 Thing To Do in Florida on TripAdvisor.com for three years running.
Danger’s Wind & Wine sunset sail features an array of fine wines and upscale beers from around the world, complemented by bountiful hors d’oeuvres that will arouse your palate. All this while sailing under a cloud of canvas aboard our Historic Key West Schooners.
Coastal Living Magazine ranked Danger Charter’s Wind and Wine Sail one of the top two Sunset Sails in all of North America. Danger Charter’s Wind and Wine Cruise is unparalleled for folks who want an upscale, yet relaxed and intimate, sunset sail. Sailing nightly, we serve eight different fine wines from all over the world, usually four red, three white, and a Champagnoise. Wine drinkers love this cruise, since it is virtually the only sailing excursion in the U.S. that serves “real” wine. In addition, an array of quality beer, and hors d’oeuvres are also served, making the evening an unforgettable start to a great Key West night!
- Set sail on our spacious 65ft schooners.
- Watch our crew hoist the sails as we get underway.
- Choose from up to 8 different types of wine from around the world (taste through them all, or just choose your favorites)
- Choose from 5 different types of beer. ( import and domestic)
- Enjoy a wonderful variety of delicious appetizers like Havarti Dill, Smoke Gouda and Summer Sausage, Caprese Skewers, Water Crackers with Brie, Green Apple with a Honey Drizzle, and more.
- Enjoy a fun, tropical music filled atmosphere where you can make new friends, or have a romantic, secluded experience with your date.
- Watch the sunset melt into the water.
Follow us on Instagram
Use code SPRINGBREAK to save 15% off any of our snorkel trips when you book online!
*offer only valid on bookings made online – please call prior to booking if you need assistance with the code.Book Now