Sail, Snorkel & Kayak Day Trips
Come explore the backcountry in the Florida Keys with Danger Charters while we take you on a secluded island kayak tour among nature at it's best.
Explore the wondrous and enigmatic mangrove islands with one of our very knowledgeable nature guides. Learn all about the mangrove eco-system, while paddling through a maze of mangrove-canopied canals and streams, that are home to an incredible tropical array of birds, rays, sharks, sport fish, and more.
And, no worries if you’ve never kayaked before; our kayaks are very stable sea kayaks that novices from ages 6 to 90 and beyond can easily paddle with a few simple instructions from your guide.
We provide all equipment, including:
- Snorkeling gear
- Wetsuits in the winter months
- Kayaks and paddles
- Fresh fruit and healthy snacks
- Soft drinks and water
- Wine & beer (after snorkeling)
Weather and location permitting, we usually end our full day Out Island excursion at a deserted island beach or a shallow sand bar in gin-clear emerald green waters. This is the deserted island beach experience you’ve dreamed about! With cold beer, wine, or soft drink in hand, we relax and intimately explore along the water’s edge these beautiful areas. Join a guide for an informative walking tour, or relax on your own in this idyllic paradise.
- Help raise sails on our 65ft tradition style schooners.
- Sailing through the shallow waters of the Key West National Wildlife Refuge.
- Snorkeling on pristine lush sponge gardens or isolated boulder corals patch reefs.
- Bite into our Fresh tropical fruit platter.
- Enjoy going back in time with a historical chart talk.
- Adventure around the mangrove canopy spotting and variety of bird and marine life.
- Relax as we teach or refresh your memory about tips for snorkeling and kayaking.
- Take in all the beautiful scenery around you as the sun sparkles off the water.
Follow us on Instagram
Use code SPRINGBREAK to save 15% off any of our snorkel trips when you book online!
*offer only valid on bookings made online – please call prior to booking if you need assistance with the code.Book Now