What To Bring
List of what you should bring to get the most out of your day on Danger Charters.
- Towels, bathing suits, hats, sunglasses, underwater camera, (a sweatshirt in the winter months)
- Sunscreen (Reef Safe biodegradable sunscreen is available to purchase at the check-in booth)
- Mask, fins, and snorkels. The snorkels are sanitized for your protection.
- Wetsuits in the cooler winter months
- We have plenty of kayaks.
- All instruction and safety gear (no experience necessary!)
- Cold drinks: regular/diet sodas, wine, beer, and bottled water.
- On the half day excursion we serve snacks such as fruit, chips and salsa and hummus.
- On the full day excursion we serve a full lunch; curried chicken, tuna and pasta salad along with a selection of deli meats and cheeses.
- On our Sunset Sail the “Wind and Wine” we serve an array of cheese displays, summer sausage, caprese skewers, crudite, dark chocolate, imported and domestic beer, premium wines, sodas and bottled water.